PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, when you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you visit, which web pages or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website. We refer to this automatically collected information as "device information."
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are packets of data placed on your device or computer that often contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions on the Website and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referrer/exit pages, and date and time stamps.
- "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you visit the Website.
- Recart is an application that, if and only if you agree, sends you our messages via Messenger.
- SMS Bump is an application that, if and only if you agree, sends you our messages by phone number.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we also collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information."
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information we generally collect to fulfill all orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, organizing shipping, and sending you invoices and/or order confirmations). In addition, we use this order information to:
- communicate with you;
- Review our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- Provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services in accordance with the preferences you have shared with us.
We use the device information we collect to help us look for potential risks and fraud (particularly your IP address) and generally to improve and optimize our website (for example, by creating analytics about how our customers visit and interact with the website and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Data with third parties to assist us in using your Personal Data as described above. For example, we use Shopify to operate our online store - See the following link to learn more about how Shopify uses your Personal Data: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website - You can learn more about how Google uses your personal data here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt out of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Further, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertising or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You may opt out of targeted advertising using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads -
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en/us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
In addition, you can opt out of some of these services on the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please note that if we receive a "do not track" signal from your browser, we will not change the data collection and use on our website.
If you are a resident of Europe, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact information below.
In addition, if you are a resident of Europe, we may further process your information to fulfill contracts we may have with you (e.g., if you place an order through the Site) or to otherwise pursue our legitimate business interests as set forth above. Please also note that your data will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your order information for our records unless you ask us to delete that information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com